PhpUnit - unit testing framework for PHP
This is the home page for the
a unit-testing framework for PHP based on the "JUnit" framework
Sample test run
PhpUnit Cookbook project for a step-by-step example of
See the ChangeLog for details on
- Fixed some errors in this web page.
- Addressed several bugs recorded in SourceForge.
- Minor change for PHP4 compatibility.
- Merged in code from Dylan Kuhn to support PHP4. Seems to
- Added example test run to PhpUnit home page.
- Added color coding to pass/fail indications.
- Fixed severe performance problem encountered in test runs
with many failures.
- Renamed files from .php3 to .php, since they should work
with both PHP3 and PHP4 now.
- Code at beta quality, being used by several people.
- Code available via anonymous CVS at SourceForge.
- Looking for developers interested in joining the project
and extending phpUnit.
- Not yet tested with PHP4.